A weekend of learning in the Tasmanian landscape
The University of Tasmania's Architecture and Design discipline is recognized as a centre for the teaching, research, design and construction of environments and artefacts that are:
– socially responsive and responsible, and explore the interaction between design and inhabitation at different scales;
– healthy, environmentally sensitive and encourage the users' wellbeing;
– addressing challenges of environmental changes, social and economic development, social agency and anticipatory planning and design;
– enriching and are enriched by new information and technology; and
– informed by an understanding of the changing role of design and emerging larger‐scale design questions around the relationships between the built environment, site and physical geography.